Adelaide D'angelo Sept 24, 2019 23:42:57 GMT
Post by Admin on Sept 24, 2019 23:42:57 GMT
Covenant: Circle of the Crone
Notable Traits: High Presence, Striking Looks, Seductive Grace
Adelaide is a strikingly beautiful young woman. Small and delicate in stature, she stands at around 5'3. Her pale, flawless skin is enhanced by long dark hair, and warm brown eyes. There is an agelessness about her that makes it hard to pinpoint the age she was at death, she could have been in her late teens to mid 20's. When she moves, she does so with an almost feline grace.
She tends to favor long dresses, with a Victorian flair.
She has some faint scars along both wrists.
Adelaide has always been one for keeping her private life just that, private. As such, very little is known to the kindred population beyond her name and that she is Daeva.
There are however some widely known facts:
- Adelaide was a member of the first estate at the time of her embrace, joining the Circle shortly before the exodus.
- She is an artist of some considerable skill
- Nicky D'Angelo is her enforcer
- She took the position of Prince/Vampire Councilor after the tragic death of the previous Councilor, and has held it in part due to her willingness to work with all of the other covenants/clans and event he other "races". She is often a sympathizer to those of the other races and tolerates not missteps by those of her own kind. This often puts her at odds with the Invictus in particular, and they have been responsible for more than one attempted coup in the hopes of replacing her withe someone "better suited" to rule.
Rumors (feel free to suggest new rumors)
- The former councilor didn't kill himself, it was murder, and Adelaide either did it herself, or had Nicky do it for her... likely the latter